You can appreciate the quiet environment in the city, but there are places in the world that will make your home look like a noisy circus. If live in solitude is appealing to you, then take a look at some of the stunning and Most remote buildings in the world here.
- Stone house, Nas montanhas de Fafe, Portugal.
A house made of stone was really similar to the one that appear in the “The Flintstones” cartoon. Stone shape is not unusual given the doors and windows to make it look more similar.
- The Monastery Of The Holy Trinity, Meteora, Greece.
Crowned as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Meteora is located in the central part of Greece at the town of Kalambaka province of Thessaly. Takes a few hours to get to Meteora from the capital city of Athens.
- The House on the island of Ellidaey, Iceland.
Imagine living in a House on a small island. There are no neighbors, left and right of the green pastures and its beaches in the form of high cliffs. This is a real existed in Iceland.The existence of a home on the island of Ellidaey which is is in the area of the Vestmannaeyjar archipelago, in the South of Iceland. Many people call it, home of the most lonely in the world because there is only one House on the island.
- Cliff House, Australia
- Basgo Monastery, Ladakh, India
- World Seed Shelter in Svalbard, Svalbard, Norway
- Moonhole, Bequia, Grenada
- Wordie House, Antarctica
- Long Studio, Fogo Island, Canada
- Crystal Mill, Colorado, AS
- Katskhi pillar, Chiatura, Georgia
- Eremo in San Colombano, Trambileno, Italy
- Abandoned houses in Bakkasel, Iceland
- Bajina Bašta, Stone Houses, Serbia
- Stalker Castle, Scotland
- Chess Pavilion, Mount Hua, China
- Ballyglass Lighthouse, County Mayo, Ireland
- Hafnarfjörður building, Iceland
- Our Lady of the Rocks, Dirty Bay, Montenegro.
- Château de Castelnau-Bretenoux, Prudhomat, Prancis
- Traditional House on the island of Heimaey, Iceland
- Paro Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest Monastery), Bhutan
- Hanging Temple, Datong, China
Thank you very much for reading Most remote buildings in the world, hopefully useful.