Quick Easy Oriental Recipes – Oriental cuisine from some Asian countries has a good taste, and it is very practical to make. Oriental cuisine usually consists of Chinese, Japanese, Korean and South East Asian cuisines.
Oriental cuisine has a good taste, with a blend of spices, which can make the tongue tempted and stomach satiety. So no wonder this dish is much in demand.
Here’s a recipe for Oriental specialties, which tastes good and practical to make, reported from a variety of sources:
Quick Easy Oriental Recipes
Hainanese Chicken Rice
Hainanese Chicken rice is a dish of Chinese origin, which is often likened to Malaysian or Singaporean cuisine, and it can also be found in the country of Thailand.
- 1 chicken
- 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar
- 5 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 3 ginger finger joints, bruised
- 1 stalk scallion, small slice
- 1.5 Liters of water
Ingredients of ginger sauce:
- 25 grams of ginger
- 150 cc of chicken broth
- 1.5 tbsp of fish sauce
- Cooking oil to taste
How to make:
- Mix sesame oil, ginger and salt and mix well.
- Marinate Chicken with seasoning and let stand for half an hour.
- Prepare the scallion, ginger, and salt and put into the chicken cavity gently.
- Boil chicken in water that is already mixed with sugar and salt for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Make ginger sauce by saute ginger and mix with the broth.
- Stir in the fish sauce and cook until blended.
- Once cooked, serve chicken with sauce.
Oriental chicken stew recipe
The next Quick Easy Oriental Recipes is oriental chicken stew recipe:
- 1 Heavy broiler Chicken 1.1 kg cut 10
- 12 cloves shallot
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 small pieces of cinnamon
- 1 piece finely shredded nutmeg
- 1 tbsp of fine pepper
- 3 pieces Clove
- 1 pcs of star anise
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste.
How to make
- Cut the chicken and wash clean. Prepare all the ingredients
- Chopped onion and garlic.
- Sauteed garlic until fragrant, then add onion. If the onion has started to brownish, add the chicken, stir until blended, then add the liquid seasoning and pepper, salt, and sugar. Let until chicken releases water. Then add enough water. Close briefly in order to cook evenly. Don’t forget to stir. Check the flavors to make sure the flavor.
- After cooking approximately 25 minutes, stir again and remove from heat. The stews are ready to serve with hot rice and fresh vegetables.
The Dimsum is an oriental dish, which is famous in some Asian countries, which has a good taste and easy to make.
- 9 Pieces of dumpling skin
- 1/4 kg boiled fillet chicken
- 1 clove onion
- 1 egg Chicken
- 1 tbsp of wheat flour
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 pieces of carrot
- 4 tbsp tapioca starch
- 4 cloves garlic
- Beans, broccoli, and scallion to taste
- Pepper powder and flavoring to taste
How to make dimsum:
- Chop the boiled fillet chicken meat.
- Chop all vegetables.
- Blend or crush garlic and shallot.
- Mix all ingredients, knead until easily formed.
- Put the dough to taste in the dumpling skin, wrap the dumpling skin until completely tightly. And steamed about 30 minutes.
- Serve dimsum while warm.
Oriental fried rice recipe
- 1/2 Sweet Corn
- 2 small carrots
- 6 Mini beans
- 5 cloves onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 Bombay Onions
- 3 tbsp of margarine
- English soy sauce to taste
- Salt, sugar, pepper to taste
- Fried onion to taste
- Rice 2 dishes.
How to make:
- Thinly sliced the onions, diced carrots, and cut into about 2 cm mini beans. Steam the vegetables for a while, then later fried with rice, mixed at the end.
- Sauté the onion with a little margarine
- After the fragrance, add rice, mix in English soy sauce, pepper, salt, and sugar, Tasting
- When it’s starting to be smooth, add the margarine again and the rest continues to mix with the fried onions and vegetables.
Capcay is a typical oriental food, which consisting of a mixture of vegetables.
- 1 piece of carrot, cut into matches
- 1 bunch of green mustard, cut into pieces
- 1/2 onion, cut into pieces
- 1/2 sections of ginger, spread
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Beef Meatballs to taste
- Oyster mushroom to taste, squeeze and wash clean, shredded.
How to make:
- Stir fry onions until fragrant, stir in garlic and ginger. Stir-fry spices until fragrant and ripe.
- Then add the meatballs and carrots, then pour a little water.
- After 1 minute, add the mustard and mushrooms.
- Stir again until the vegetable withers and water decreases.
- Pour all mixed ingredients, stir. Pour the soup ingredients and stir well. Lift when starting to thicken.
- Serve Capcay while warm.
Thank you very much for reading Quick Easy Oriental Recipes, hopefully useful.
Last Updated on July 4, 2020 by Home Kitchen Magazine Team