If you want to make your own home decoration, try how to make flower pot using bottle. Besides being able to reduce plastic bottle waste, it can also save production of a unique home design. More environmentally friendly and can be designed by yourself according to the needs.
Especially if you want to create a home design with the theme “Go Green” and only have narrow land. Just relax, how to make a flower pot using bottle can be used as a solution. This way can make a narrow land can be used as an attractive planting land.
It’s been a lot of selling a hanging flower pot. Funny, unique, and cheap. However, making it yourself also more exciting is not it? Free time is not wasted and can educate the child who participates in practicing it.
How To Make Flower Pot Using Bottle
Here Homekitchenmagazine.com review how to make a flower pot of bottles hanging from various sources,
How To Make Flower Pot Using Bottle – Cute and unique flower Pot
Tools and Materials
- Used Plastic Bottles
- Cutter Knife
- Acrylic paint
- Pencil drawing
- Prepare the drawing pattern that you will place on the plastic bottles. For example the picture pattern of bears, rabbits or your favorite animals.
- After that, draw the pattern on the plastic bottle and then cut it following the patterns.
- Further, paint the bottle pieces that have been shaped with an acrylic paint with a white base color
- Double with a color paint that matches the character of the pattern you draw earlier. Draw the eyes, nose or ears of the pattern to make the appearance more humorous and look like a cartoon.
- Lastly, dry until the paint doesn’t melt and the pot of the container is ready to be used as decoration. To be a hanging ornamental pot can be given a rope hanger on both sides.
Vertical Hanging Color Flower Pot
Tools and Materials:
- Used Bottles
- Nails and hammer
- Color Paint
How to make a Vertical Hanging Color Flower Pot
- Cut the center of the bottle, adjusting it to the size needed to plant.
- Prepare soil by mixing compost fertilizer and loose soil.
- Remove the plastic that is still attached to the plastic bottles. Clean it and paint with the color paint provided.
- Wait until the paint dries and add motifs according to taste.
- If it is dry, enter the mixture of compost and loose soil that has been prepared in the bottle.
- Add the plant to the used bottle flower pot that have been prepared and the soil. Also attach the rope to the end of the bottle.
- Create a hanger on the wall using nails and rope.
- Hang the bottles that have been made and given the plants on the wall vertically.
Simple Flower Pot
Tools and materials to prepare
- Used bottle
- Scissors / Cutter
- Fishing line
How to make a flower pot from a used plastic bottle
- Prepare 1 used plastic bottle, after that cut into the middle of the side using scissors / cutter
- After that, make holes using nails around the piece of plastic bottles
- Then create a hanger over the bottle pieces
- And fill the soil and plant, be the flowerpot of the used plastic bottles.
Hanging Character Flower Pot
Tools and Materials:
- Used bottle 2 liter size
- Ordinary Markers
- Permanent Marker
- Paint Pen
- Cutter Knife
- Acrylic Paint
- Soil to the pot
- Small plant
How to make a hanging flower pot from used bottle:
- Remove the plastic label on the bottle. Then clean the sticky part first.
- Draw patterns of animal or flower shapes as you wish to use regular markers.
- Cut and bottle shape according to the pattern using scissors. In parts that are difficult to cut and shape, use a cutter knife to be neater.
- Create a small hole in the water absorption area with the cutter on the bottom of the plastic bottles. Make a hole in the bottle to hang the pot.
- After the shape is created and it is neat, then remove the pattern mark that has been created using the usual marker earlier.
- Paint the bottles using acrylic paint. It is recommended coloring with basic colors first. For example, white, yellow, and plain pink.
- Leave it dry first.
- If you have already ensured the basic color has been dry, draw a face with a paint pen and a permanent marker.
- After finishing the drawing, let stand again and wait until dry. If it is already dry, add a rope to each hole that has been made to start hanging it.
- When it is dry, put the soil and plant into the pot.
Tips On Growing Papaya In A Pot At Home
Thank you very much for reading How To Make Flower Pot Using Bottle, hopefully useful.