How to remove yellow stains from armpit on white shirt – White clothes are notoriously easy to get dirty. Whether it’s exposed to food stains, stationery, or stains due to sweat from the body that causes a yellowish color in the armpits and neck of the clothes.
Yellow stains on white clothes are usually very stubborn, making them difficult to clean. But, it turns out there is a simple way that we can try, you know.
Before that, first prepare the materials needed such as 3% hydrogen peroxide liquid, liquid detergent, and baking soda powder. Then, follow the steps below, OK?
People Are Also Looking For:
How to remove yellow stains from armpit on white shirt
- Spread 3% hydrogen peroxide evenly over the yellow stain.
- Then pour also liquid detergent and baking soda to cover the yellowish stain.
- Brush all over the yellow stain for a few minutes.
- Let the shirt sit for 6-8 hours or overnight, depending on the severity of the stain.
- Wash clothes using detergent.
- Then dry the white clothes upside down, the inside of which is outside so that it is exposed to the sun.
- After drying, your clothes are back to shiny white.
In addition to yellow stains, this method can be done on white clothes that have faded in other colors. Do not forget to wear gloves when dripping hydrogen peroxide on clothing, as direct exposure to the skin may cause irritation.
It should also be understood, this method can only be applied to white clothes. It is not recommended that other colored clothing be exposed to hydrogen peroxide, as the color may fade. Good luck.
Last Updated on September 18, 2022 by Home Kitchen Magazine Team