Homekitchenmagazine.com | Best White Kitchen Ideas – The kitchen is one of the places where people spend most of their time during the day. For lighting reason, white actually be the right color to be applied to this room.
However, given the cooking process could potentially make the room being dirty, a lot of people then feel free choose white as the main color for their kitchen space. Are you so? If Yes, then check out the following article, 21 White kitchen ideas are ready to change your mindset!
Best White Kitchen Ideas
White kitchen with a pretty backsplash
There’s a reason why white kitchens are so classic. They are bright, clean, and don’t require a lot of color when decorating. However, if you are worried that your white kitchen will be boring, you can adapt this kitchen which decorates the backsplash area with beautiful ceramic motifs. Well, now the kitchen is far from boring, right?
Contrast your cabinets
You can also contrast a bright all-white kitchen with the selection of white cabinets. Besides being able to make the kitchen brighter and provide good light, this kitchen also looks so clean!
American Classic style kitchen
For those of you who like American Classic style kitchens, you can ‘steal’ this kitchen idea. With an elegant classic look, the designer enhanced the look with a marble floor and also looks perfect with a marble backsplash. Yup, choosing marble materials can actually make your kitchen look completely different.
Stunning country kitchen style!
White is universal and this color is suitable for all kitchen styles. White can also give off a contemporary feel and exude classic elegance. Well, if you like classic kitchen styles, white is the perfect color to complement a very rustic kitchen homey style.
The Bright Kitchen.
Both natural light that comes from the Sun; as well as the light that comes from the lights, white color always succeeds in reflecting and spreading it well. The kitchen was getting brighter, and seemed cleaner and healthier.
Because white dominates the kitchen, you can also add a few bright colors, for example, in choosing neon chairs, so that it provides balance.
Selection of backsplashes
A clean and comfortable kitchen is a dream for every family. But the kitchen area is prone to getting dirty, especially on the wall which is commonly called the backsplash.
The choice of blacksplash material must be considered, because this part will often be splashed with water, oil, or other stains. Apart from paying attention to the selection of good materials, the backsplash is also often used as a decorative element that can enhance the appearance of your kitchen.
Tiny kitchen that is so functional
No need to worry if your house, apartment, boarding house or rented house has a limited kitchen area. First, you can dress it in white, so that it gives the impression that it feels wider. And secondly, you can equip a small kitchen with various shelves, hangers, storage and also various drawers to put all the equipment and cooking ingredients.
Behind the elegant white color and modern minimalist design, it turns out that this kitchen also completes its function with a multipurpose smart cabinet! Yup, not every inch of the kitchen area is wasted, and when one cupboard is opened… Wow, it turns out to be used as a storage area for various cooking ingredients, as well as a food storage area. Cool!
White Kitchen with Gold Color Touch.
Although white and gold are two colors that are rarely combined together in the kitchen, the combination of the two managed to make kitchen space look so elegant.
White Color for Metal Furniture.
Usually, people tend to avoid the application of white paint to the top furniture from metallic materials. However, from now on, you need to consider it.
18 Other Ideas
- Kitchen Nuanced white with a minimalist concept
- Everyone’s Favorite Classic Kitchen!
- Kitchen Nuanced White warm and comfortable
- A Charming Minimalist Kitchen
- White Kitchen Rustic Style
- More Beautiful with Contrast Color Furniture
- The most appropriate solution to the narrow kitchen space. With its ability to reflect light, white becomes the most appropriate color choice for a narrow kitchen space. With the effects of light created white colors, narrow spaces instantly will seem more spacious!
- The beauty of the Perfect blend of white and Wood.
- The kitchen Looked complete with the presence of tables and Other Furniture.
- White Hooded Kitchen.
- Kitchen White Field with Perfect Lighting.
- Classic luxury from Marbled Material
- Country Style White Kitchen
- Complete Space. Spacious kitchen allows you to do a variety of things without limit.
- Perfect. Easily combined, cheap, as well as producing a beautiful display. The perfect choice.
- Perfect White Color Application on a Cramped Kitchen Room.
- White kitchen with wood furniture. It does not seem excessive if the room is white and wood furniture is considered as a perfect blend
- Floor Details Enhancing Kitchen Style. Black and white contrast are used to create the look of a classic kitchen.
Thank you very much for reading 21 White kitchen ideas. How? Began choosing white as the main color of your kitchen, right?