Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Recipes
Very fresh drinks for you who love cocktail. Made with original fruit, frozen strawberry daiquiri is a drink worth drinking, inspired by a recipe from the Los Angeles bartender, Jeremy Simpson, this cocktail featuring fresh strawberries that can be mixed with rum, and sugar that is very cold. The result has a more intense flavor, staying moist and cold for longer.
You could use a simple turbinado syrup, but for this drink you might want to add 1/4 ounces of simple syrup, depending on the sweetness of your rum (and fruit). You will feel the sensation of strawberry flavor is very good for sure.
Here’s a recipe and how making it.
Ingredient Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri:
- 2 ounces (60ml) rum
- 3/4 ounces (20ml) fresh juice of 1 lime
- 3/4 to 1 ounce (20-30ml) 1:1 Turbinado simple syrup
- 2 ripe strawberries (50 grams), cut into pieces and the leaves are removed
- Little Salt.
How to Make a frozen strawberry Daiquiri:
- At least 8 hours before you plan to serve the drink, add rum, 3/4 ounces of lime juice, and turbinado simple syrup of 3/4 ounces to a container that can be closed back or a zipper locking pouch. Place the liquid in the Freezer until the freezer is cold, about 8 hours.
- When ready, add strawberry and mix using blender. Add a mix of cold cocktails, a pinch of salt, and 8 ice cubes. Taste and add additional up to 1/4 ounces of simple turbinado syrup as needed. Mix once more and serve immediately.
- If you want to make a few drinks, you can pre-batch by adding a double for each ingredient used. You can add with other garnish that can beautify the appearance of this daiquiri frozen strawberry.
Strawberry Daiquiri Recipes
Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail differs from classic recipes, only in the use of frozen strawberries or strawberry syrup. If the choice is made from frozen berries, then the ice is not inserted into the cocktail. If the strawberry syrup is present in the composition, the presence of shaved ice is mandatory.
4 Ingredient strawberry daiquiri
- 45 ml white rum;
- One lime;
- 20 ml syrup;
- 110 g frozen strawberries.
- Insert the frozen in a blender and grind mashed potatoes until smooth.
- Then pour in syrup, white rum and lime juice, shake again.
- Pour cocktails into a glass and decorate with fresh strawberries. Such daiquiri is sweet and perfect for women.
Thank you very much for reading Strawberry Daiquiri Recipes.
Last Updated on May 9, 2020 by Home Kitchen Magazine Team