Submit a Guest Blog Post
Home Kitchen Magazine is a huge fan of the blogging community. That’s why we are constantly looking for contributors to write posts or even other bloggers who want to do a post swap. Here are some guidelines on what we are looking for in our submissions!
Guidelines to Submit A Guest Blog Post
- Here are the general topics we’re looking for: home, kitchen, or garden. Topics could include infographics, latest DIY videos, how to better care for your home, and tips and tricks to living the home life.
- Clear, Concise, and Actionable posts should always be provided. Clear understanding of the English language is essential. Being that the majority of our readers are English speakers, we place high value in a very well written post that has few grammatical errors. Granted, we understand everyone is human and may make mistakes when they write, we ask you do your best to edit before you send along, and we’ll do the same for you. If there are a few errors in your guest blog post, we’ll be happy to fix them, you can be sure that the content you send is of the highest quality.
- We ask that you DO NOT plagiarize. We want only unique content, and all duplicate content will be dismissed and rejected. If you do reference someone else’s work, please make sure to cite it or link back to them.
After reading the guidelines above, you may be ready to submit your guest blog post! If that is the case, we’re excited to read your work.
You may submit your guest posts by sending them to monitoringclub [at] yahoo.co.id with the subject line “Guest post to Home Kitchen Magazine.”
Please provide the following with your email:
- The Blog Post attached in a Word Document (rtf format is better), or at least the specific topic you intend to cover with its Title
- Please include a copyright free image or graphic to accompany your article.
- Guest Blog Posts should be written with a minimum of 500 words.
- Your Name
- Author Bio – Provide a brief bio explaining a little bit about yourself, and why you know about the topic you’re covering.
- Your photograph if you want to show your image on your posts.
What You’ll Get from Guest Blogging
With guest post, you’ll get exposure to share your opinions and voice with all of our readers, and benefit from whatever traffic we can send your way. Remember, the better the content, the more likely you are to get increased traffic! Finally, you’ll get the amazing SEO benefit of being able to provide a link in your byline.
Guest post option.
- Free Guest Post
- Premium Guest Post
Free Guest Post
- Cost: FREE.
- You must send 4 articles to 1 article with do follow link, and 3 article with no external link.
Premium Guest Post
- Lifetime guest blogger: charge only 1 USD (one time payment), payment via PayPal only.
- You freely send any article
Thanks, and happy Guest Blogging!
Want more instead of Guest Blog post? Advertise to us. No advertisement spot on your article.