The corner kitchen sink is one of the important items you must have in your kitchen, especially if you have a small size kitchen. The shape and design allow you to have more freedom to place and use it in any area in your kitchen. Moreover, nowadays, almost all home appliance stores, either online and offline, have a wide collection of the corner kitchen sink.
There is a lot of options to choose from. But, those many choices also can cause some problems for you. So, you may need to consider a few things below, in order to find and choose the best kitchen sink.
Factors to Consider When You Pick the Best Corner Kitchen Sink for Your House
The first thing you need to consider is the number of bowls. Basically, there are two options you can find here, the one bowl and two bowls kitchen sink. Of course, we won’t say which one is the best choice. Both of them could be the best choice for you. You just need to choose the number of bowls that you need in your kitchen.
When you choose the bowls, you also need to consider the area size you are going to use to install the corner kitchen sink. Basically, if you only have a small area in your kitchen, you can choose the one bowl kitchen sink. With this small size kitchen sink, you can do many things in one place.
The Mounting Option
When you choose the corner kitchen sink, you also need to think about how you will install it in your kitchen. For this reason, you need to consider the kitchen sink mounting option. There are two options you can choose here, the standard top mounting option and the Undermount option. Each of them will give you a different appearance after you install it in your kitchen.
The standard mounting option basically installs the corner kitchen sink on the hole that you made on top of your kitchen countertop. The kitchen sink with this option has a wider edge area. So, once you install it, you can see a clear frame made of the kitchen sink material that surrounding the sink.
On the other hand, the Undermount option is just like its name said. This is the kitchen sink that you install from the bottom of the hole you made on your kitchen countertop. The result is the frameless kitchen sink. Your kitchen sinks look like merge with the countertop material. From an aesthetic point of view, the Undermount option is the best choice.
There are 5 materials you can choose here. They are:
- Copper – give you unique and classic style and it’s also easy to clean and treat.
- Fireclay – this is one of the strongest materials ever used for kitchen sink. If you use pots and pans a lot, this material is the best choice for you. The heat won’t produce any damage to it.
- Granite – the most beautiful material that matches your countertop. It also has high durability due to its rock natural properties.
- Cash Iron – one of the most popular materials because of its durability. It’s pretty heavy, though. But, it can become a great addition to your kitchen.
- Stainless Steel – the most affordable one. This is the best choice if you have a limited budget. You also don’t need to worry about rust or corrosion with this material.
Read also: How often to clean the house.
By using those three important factors, the bowls number, mounting option, and the material, you will be able to find the best sink for your kitchen. Moreover, you also can try the customized option for corner kitchen sink. This will give you more option to choose a design that you like.